TOP 10 THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER IN WDW
The summer is not around the corner anymore, it has arrived! Celebrating that today is the Monstrous All-Nighter, here is a list of must-do’s this upcoming summer in WDW, according to Disney Parks Blog.
1. The very anticipated Monstrous Summer all-nighter! On May 24th, 24 hours of Magic Kingdom fun and partying with characters in their pajamas.
2. On the Backlot at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you’ll find the Monsters University Student Union, complete with a view of the campus.
3. Ride the “Monsterail” as it zips around in scare-riffic style, transporting you throughout the resort with the familiar “Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor, manténganse alejado de las puertas”.
4. Visit the New Fantasyland and take a trip under the sea with your favourite mermaid in Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid.
5. If the heat has got the best of you, nothing like freshening up with Disney’s traditional frosty treat: the Dole Whip. This pineapple-flavored ice cream concoction is available since Walt’s time, when Disneyland park opened.
6. The excitement of the park can be quite tiring. You might want to check out Senses Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort to recharge your batteries. It could help convince your parents that a vacation to WDW can be relaxing as well.
7. How about a night out at Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Downtown Disney. It’s a good place to grab some sushi as well.
8. Hitting the water parks is a must! Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park offers a huge thrill with a plunge down Summit Plummet!
9. Try cooling off with speeds up to 65 mph in the Test Track Presented by Chevrolet newly re-imagined track at Epcot.
10. The best way to end the day is with a firework show! You can go either to Epcot or Magic Kingdom.
Original Photography: Flickr and Disney Parks Blog